Thursday, September 2, 2010

Contemplating...

Blogging...
Man, that word freaks me out. Why? I dunno. Spilling my life onto the Internet just doesn't sound too appealing to me. But maybe that's because I don't really know what blogging is. Or maybe I don't know how much to write...everything? Also, the word sounds funny to me too. And I'm not really obeying any grammatical rules. Do I have to? HA. maybe. Honestly though, I've always considered starting a blog, but never really had the desire to. What do I have to hide?! You might think that Provo boys are "oh-so-boring", so hold that thought, take a look, and see the life that I severely enjoy.

Here we go...



I am living in Provo, in the same house I've lived in for the past 17 years, the other 5 were spent in Sandy, Utah. Yea, you got it! 24 years old!!! just kidding, I'm 22. Provo is the place to BE, with it's secret star gazing points, space caves, alien landing spots, hidden tennis courts, romantic dining, anything and everything, except maybe huge pyramids to explore...but even without that, I am Mowgli and Provo is my Jungle! Man, I'm beginning to sound gay...but seriously, cut me some slack. This is my first time blogging! :) Can you believe that? pretty cool yea?



Three "Enters" here, to allow you time to let all this coolness sink in...we good? moving on.





The rest of this post (is that what it's called? or the rest of this bop? i dunno) is simple, light info about me. Nothing too heavy, for your sake and mine :) If you're interested, subscribe, and we'll let you know all about awesome things to do in Provo, what I'm thinking, what I'm feeling, even what I'm doing...even...sound fun? Awesome.

I'm a biochemistry major, and a senior at BYU! It has been good to me! I now have some white hairs. Attractive, I know. I work in a Biochem lab, have pretty good grades, Honors Civ Classes, cool. What's more interesting is, I also have dark, smooth skin. Dark from soccer and tennis, and smooth from swimming! Like a fish! <old man voice> Back in the day, they used to call me Jeffish...Making new friends, catching up with old ones, talking about life, love, purpose, watching people, thunderstorms, downpours, sitting in the park, longboarding, making little kids smile, these things I LIVE for! Simple enough. Lemme know if you guys go wake surfing! coolest thing EVER! Musically, I LOVE writing lyrics and singing in the shower, or car, or wherever people can't hear. ha. AND play the violin! I'm actually not that good, well, I have played for 16 years, but still...(awww, shucks, really? no I'm not that good...yea, first violin for 4 years, and in college too...but still. awww, you're too kind. you're pretty good yourself)...oh, and I love fishing! both for fish AND for compliments! Making out after a hot shower, laying in crisp, cold, clean bed sheets are top favorites! But my favorite thing...thanking God and my perfect family, and for my incredible luck!

Like I said, something simple and quick. May be lacking some depth or detail. Don't worry, all that, and more, are on their way!

Until then,

Peace be With!

Jeffrey

4 comments:

  1. I love your picture (on top of the blog)! Where was it taken?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, no shortage of personality here, Mowgli. We look forward to reading your coming posts that bring up the course content.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! Awesome! I took this picture in Taiwan! Just 2 weeks ago! In front of a hospital in Taipei!

    ReplyDelete